Adsterra is an advertising network founded in 2013, still operating and paying regularly for members. Adsterra has many forms of advertising to make money, so this can be said to be a great choice for bloggers to make money online in this form.
1. Advantages and disadvantages of Adsterra
- There are many forms of advertising such as pop up, banner, web push, social bar…
- Accept all kinds of free blogs/webs like blogspot, workpress…
- Accept all sites 18+
- High rate, accept both CPM and CPC
- Simple browsing conditions, fast browsing time
- Easy, automatic payment, 2 times in 1 month when enough minpay
- Banner sometimes fails, does not display ads regularly
2. Instructions for adding Web/blog to Adsterra
First of all, you need to create an ADSTERRA account
Then you need to add your web/blog.
In the main interface, select Website => then select Add Website
Complete the following steps:
Waiting time for browsing is quite fast, in 30 minutes to 4 hours.
3. Basic information on Adsterra
- Website consent policy: most websites
- Ad formats: Banner, popup, native banner, vast (video), social bar.
- Average CPM: 0.0004$
- Average CPC: 0.01$
- Minimum withdrawal amount: 5$
- Payment methods: Paypal, Webmoney, Paxum, Wire tranfer, BTC, USDT.
- Payment period: 2 times a month – From 1-3 and 16-18 monthly.
This Post Has 46 Comments
Why only two time a month..why not very long time
Blá sem não
It is good
rrrvbbvbvbvrgrgrvrgrrg hate this